Monday, January 9, 2012

Polish Change - Zoya Kotori/Haul

Bought a few new colors today!
Zoya Kotori, Essie Luxedo, Essie Super Bossa Nova, Essie Sexy Divide and China Glaze Ruby Pumps

I decided to wear Zoya's Kotori, here is the first coat:
It went on kinda sheer, but was easy to work with.

Here is the second coat:
It was almost opaque and was so pretty to look at. It has a lot of tiny pieces of glitter.

Here is the third coat, along with the bottle.
I really love all of Zoya's colors. They are all so pretty and unique! Kotori is a steel blue/turquoise color that has blue teeny pieces of glitter. It reminded me of Essie's Dive Bar in the bottle but once I got it home and put it on I realized the two colors were completely different. Since we're technically still in winter, though I live in Florida, I figured a wintery blue would be appropriate before I got into the springy pinks and oranges!

No comments:

Post a Comment