Friday, January 27, 2012

GogoGirlfriend box review - December (received it late january)

This is my second gogogirlfriend box and I'm still pretty impressed! Here is the video of what I got.

Also, I got this box like January 20th so I'm not sure if this is considered their January box or December box, the website isn't really clear.



Spa terry cloth adjustable velcro headband
Blossoms lip shimmer and gloss in sunset
Blossoms lip liner in Current, Comodynes Self Tanning Towlette
RenuDerma creamy cleanser 4 gram sample
Blums naturals orange peel exfoliating towlette
Blums naturals pro age cleansing/makeup remover with grape seed
GogoGirlfriend unscented floating candle
Gogogirlfriend all natural olive and shea butter soap sample

Here's a picture of what I received

No comments:

Post a Comment