Saturday, December 17, 2011

How to: Keep your hair healthy when straightening it a lot

Keep your hair healthy when straightening it a lot




I was my hair with ever straight brazilian keratin therapy shampoo and conditioner by organix then use Fekkai's protein rx anti breakage treatment.


When I'm done washing my hair I spray It's a 10 miracle leave in treatment, followed by brazilian keratin therapy anti breakage serum by organix, then spray chi's 44 iron guard on my hair, comb through and dry. I use the Sedu ionic pro ceramic flat iron 1 1/2 inch straightener to straighten my hair. As I straighten it, I spray the chi guard on every layer before I straighten it.


Finally, once it's all straight, I lightly spray organix brazilian keratin therapy shimmering spray on my hair. Spray it far away though because it can get oily if you use too much. I wash my hair every 2 days so to keep my hair fresh I use TRESemme dry shampoo for straight normal hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment