Friday, February 10, 2012

Polish Haul- OPI Holland, Essie, Zoya, Deborah Lippmann and Nicole by OPI

Here's a video of all the amazingness I brought home yesterday, followed by pictures!
Swatches will come soon!



School of Hard Rocks, Going Incognito, Go Overboard, Navigate Her, Pretty Edgy and Trophy Wife



Armed & Ready, Shine of the Times (not in video, forgot it) and A Cut Above

Kristen and I Know What Boys Like

Pink Friday and Fly

Here's some from OPI's new Holland Collection
Dutch Ya Just Love OPI?, Vampsterdam, I Have A Herring Problem, Thanks A Windmillion, A Roll In The Hague, Red Lights Ahead...Where? and Wooden Shoe Like To Know?

Road House Blues, Purple With A Purpose, And This Little Piggy, My Private Jet and A Million Sparkles

Huge haul, lots of pictures and I hope you guys like it! Swatches will be coming soon! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment